Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the silver stock pins solid silver? Yes, All our silver stock pins are made from solid 925 Sterling Silver and carry a British hallmarked.
- What are your gold plated stock pins made from? Our gold stock pins are plated with 24 carat gold plating on top of a solid 925 Sterling silver stock pin and carry a British hallmark.
- Where are your stock pins made? All our stock pins are made in the United Kingdom. They are manufactured in the famous Birmingham Jewellery Quarter in the heart of England.
- Where are your stocks made? All our stocks are made locally in South Wales, U.K. where we are based.
- Can I have different stones set in my stock pin? Yes, you certainly may. We offer a wide range of colours and also a bespoke design service. Please click on this Bespoke Designs link for more information.
- How should I wash my stock? Hand washing is recommended for all non silk stocks. If your stock is silk we recommend dry cleaning.
- What size neck does your pre-tied stocks measure up to? The largest neck size is 15 inches. This allows for just enough velcro to keep your stock in place. If you would like a bespoke pre-tied stock made to measure please contact us and we can quote and make one for you.
- What if I find a stock I like in self tie but I can’t find it in a pre-tied, or vice versa, can you produce one for me? Many of our stock materials are limited editions so we may not be able to provide the stock you want, but very often we can. Please contact us by email or telephone and we will be very happy to help.